Public Government Service
Our systems help you to improve your Public Goverment Service in following ways :
Using Qmatic Queue Management System
- Create a systematic and comfortable environment for Customers
- Create a user friendly and efficient working environment for Staff
- Enable management to undertake on line monitoring of service levels at each and every branch
- Enable objective analysis of staff productivity to be undertaken
- Ensure a stable, reliable and accurate database on all aspects of the operations
- Enable easy networking into existing systems
- Create a networked system for online access and analysis from the Customer Service Department at HQ, and eventually the Head of AdministrationCreate a networked system for online access and analysis from the Customer Service Department at HQ, and eventually the Head of Administration (CEO)
- Online monitoring of current situation
- Accurate planning of utilization of assets and staff
- Improvement to the workflow and procedures can be implemented.
- Quality targets can be set and monitored such as maximum waiting or service time.
- Planning and scheduling of counter staff according to the needs of the work rate.
- Objective analysis of staff productivity and performance can be derived.
sing Display Information System
- Maintain real-time communication with visitors and staff inside libraries, government offices, courthouses, town halls, community centers, and other public buildings
- Communicate with staff inside restricted locations such as army bases and remote military installations
- Provide wayfinding maps for visitors in the lobby
- Show calendars and bulletin boards with upcoming events, important deadlines, changes in law, etc.
- Display public service announcements
- Broadcast live or pre-recorded town meetings, hearings, and other important sessions
- Show pictures or videos of how tax dollars are being put to work to achieve community goals
- Deliver training and safety information to employees and volunteers
- Display emergency alerts and other time-sensitive messages